Tangra UK Edition is specifically designed to provide maximum effectiveness on all types of soils. The major advantage is its recovery speed, which places it in the premium position to operate in areas heavily contaminated with iron pollutants. The metal detector works with search coils with a wide scanning range (Double D) which greatly improve the machine's performance on mineralized soils*, while the geometry of the search coil allows for a much better ground penetration.Tangra UK Edition is produced from high-quality components and materials to ensure maximum product life of the metal detector.
• Tangra UK Edition is available with Search coil 10,5'' (26 cm) made of ABS and a special design providing better mechanical, thermal stability,and of highly mineralized soil
• A special cable, made of high-quality materials and with a common shield, designed to provide for greater mechanical strength and extended product life of the coil
• Light and robust ABS boxes with a new compact design
• Lightweight metal detector with a perfect balance
• Smart automatic charger, especially designed for the Golden Mask Metal Detectors
• 5-year warranty of the electronics
Operating frequency – 15 kHz
Operation mode – motion
Manual ground balance
Audio discrimination-only for non-ferrous metals
Adjustable scale of metal discrimination
Adjustable search depth-sensitivity
Adjustable audio volume
Interference-setting to avoid interference from other detectors or high voltage cables.
Innovative, completely redesigned electronics, combining productivity and enhanced sensitivity
Charger – a pack of 10 rechargeable batteries 1.2 V AA/ 1000 mAh
Single charge operating time: minimum 20 hours
LED low battery indicator
1. Standard coil
Tangra UK Edition features: With Search coil 10,5'' (26 cm) . The coil is made from ABS plastic and its lower end is covered with epoxide resin which adds strength and hermetic seal to the whole construction. The search coil has good sensitivity to both small and large objects
DD 7” (18 cm), DD 9x10” (20x25 cm), DD 10X12” (25x31 cm)
DD 12.5” (32 cm), 12.5x15” (32x38 cm);
5'',9'',12'' Spider Coils
The smaller coils have better sensitivity to small objects (coins) and are preferably used on heavily polluted terrains. The larger coils (DD 32 and DD 32x38) have better sensitivity to larger objects and are suitable for deep underground search, having 10-20 % better sensitivity than DD 27 cm.
2. Control box with electronics
The control box is made of extremely robust ABS plastic.
3.Extremely robust telescopic stick of carbon
4. Battery holder
The battery holder is made of plastic and contains a pack of 10 batteries AA NiMH 1,2 V/ 1000 mAh.